Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many times do you use the Same towel after a Bath or Shower?

Do you hang it and use it again and again. Or do you get a new one after every bathing?How many times do you use the Same towel after a Bath or Shower?
i use to use a new one every time but when i asked for new towels at every christmas people started to pick on me. so now i use 2 one for my hair and one for my body then the one i use for my body goes to the wash and the one from my hair goes to be used for my body next time.How many times do you use the Same towel after a Bath or Shower?
Till my wife takes it to wash.
What? People change their towels.


Why do you have to wash them when they get wet everyday.
i reuse..
once or twice
I use the same towel for about a week. Hell you just got done washing yourself... it doesn't get dirty that quickly.
Same towel and wash cloth for one week.
Once, I don't want to put any dirt back on me, but if I have to use it , I'll hang it up and use it again.
Always once too many.
for a week!
i get a new one every time.
Twice. The first time to dry off with and the second time is for my hair. After that it is washed.
zero,unless its laundered first.
I use a new face cloth every day. Body cloth I'll use for 2 days. Hanh towels I'll leave up for a week, and I change bath towels something like 2x per week.
I ONLY USE EACH FACE RAG BODY RAG AND TOWEL ONCE UNFORTUNATELY I DO ALOT OF WASHING
Use again.
Any towels just that one time. I use 2 towels one for my hair and face, and one for my body. I do the laundry so I can use as many as I like.
1x
2 days
I use it for a week.
Ugh that is gross I always use a new towel after every shower/bath. You may be clean when you use it, but if it sits out - it is no longer clean!
I use a clean fresh towel every other day.I know that ppl say they use the same towel over and over because they are clean after a shower but....we are drying off dead skin.Yuck.
One week cuz my Mom taught me that Then wash them! LOL
SAME TOWEL ALL WEEK.
I get a new one everytime, my husband hangs his. I take his and throw them in the laundry anyway.
I use 2 per day and my husband uses 3 per day. You guys really reuse them? Thats bath towels face cloths we use about 4-5 each per day [ one use and off they go!]
new 1 every time..
AFTER 2 USES, THEN I CHANGE THE BATH TOWELS.


AFTER EACH DAILY SHOWER, I HANG THEM OVER THE SHOWER STALL %26amp; USE IT THE NEXT DAY.


THEY ARE STILL CLEAN AFTER THE 1ST USE. SINCE I SHOWER %26amp; WASH MY HAIR DAILY. IT'S NOT DIRTY.


I WON'T GO PAST 2 DAYS THOUGH. NOW THAT'S DISGUSTING.
once
I use the same towel for at least 2 weeks, or until it starts to smell like mildew. Its only water.
I use the same bath towel twice then it's washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment